Wood River Elementary School &
BCSD Chess Club Championship
Saturday, May 14
Starts at 10:00 am
Silver Creek High School
Behind the Community Campus
- K-12th grade Chess Club Section, 5SS, G/30;d5
- Unrated K-5th Elementary section, 5SS, G/30;d5
Round Times: continuous beginning at 10:00 am
- K-12th Chess Club section 1st - 3rd place overall
- K-5th Elementary section 1st - 3rd place overall, 1st place each grade
- Top Team 1st place Wood River Elementary School team (top 3 boards)
Pre-registration Donation: $10.00 per player/ $25.00 per family. Scholarships available.
On-site Registration: 9-10 am
Pre-registration Online (here) preferred.
1060 Fox Acres Rd.
Hailey, ID 83333
Phone: (208)309-5071 or e-mail: email@example.com
Games: Chess sets provided (clocks provided to Championship Section), touch move rule. No Insufficient Losing Chances rule.
Tie-break Order: G/5 playoff, if time permits. Modified Median, Solkoff, Cumulative, Cumulative of Opposition.
Byes: Maximum 1 half point bye, Rounds 1-5.
Details: BCSD Chess Club, or Mr. Porth, (SCHS, 450-9048), firstname.lastname@example.org, www.adamporth.blogspot.com, or BCSD Chess Rage FB,
**By entering the tournament, permission is given to the organizers to use photos for publicity and news on the world wide web, newspapers, and school literature.