- Chess develops a scientific way of thinking.
- Chess teaches independence.
- Chess promotes imagination and creativity.
- Chess enables you to meet very interesting people.
- Chess is a game for all ages (and is not a factor for opponents).
- Chess improves memory.
- Chess improves concentration and focus.
- Chess promotes sportsmanship.
- Chess provides global awareness.
- Chess is fun!
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Educator's guide to the Benefits of Chess
benefits of playing chess. This was one of the first sites I came across that reports some of the chess literature. It even offers a nice summary of each of the studies they are reporting. My top ten favorite reasons to play chess include:
- ► 2016 (33)
- ► 2015 (19)
- ► 2014 (57)
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (56)
- ► 2011 (111)
- WRHS Chess Club Website is Released!
- Educator's guide to the Benefits of Chess
- The number of kids playing tournament chess is goi...
- Join our fan page on FB
- No more song
- A Successful State Tournament
- Garrett shows WRHS his stuff
- Night before the State Tournament
- WRHS Chess Club goes to State
- Chess Players Painting
- Idaho Chess Icon
- Nice Chess Set for a Bargain Price
- Chess on Applications
- Chess Odor
- Chess Club Tuesday
- ▼ March (16)